Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

High Five for Friday!!!

Ohhhhh happy day... oh happy day! Oh happy Friday!!
It's been a crazy week... or month I should say!
Before I recap my life lately... I wanna remind you what it is we're doin'. 
I'm linking up with the fabulous Lauren at From My Grey Desk for her weekly High Five for Friday post. 
Photobucket
I haven't done a H54F post in a while so bare with me as I ramble along... 

1. It's officially summer everywhere else... but here in Florida its been summer for months... Last month Jourdan and I went to the beach and it was perfection... mid 80s... with a breeze.
Sometimes I need a little reminder of how lucky we are to live here...

2. I consider myself a pretty healthy cook but lately I've really taken things to another level by trying to find delicious things to cook and eat with as little meat as possible. I've always thought about phasing out meat and I've started being more conscious of how I can still eat well without it. 
To completely contradict that statement... I'll share a recipe I found on The Pioneer Woman Cooks. Ree makes the most delicious meals and always writes it up in such a fun and totally relate-able way that you can't help but drool!
 Stay tuned for more veggie meal recipes coming soon! Promise! :)

3. I've started a new blog... yes... that is the reason I've been neglecting this one. And no I'm not abandoning you! :)
I'm really proud of the way Underdogs of Pinellas has come together and so thankful for all the support I've gotten since putting it up. We have 58 friends on Facebook!!  nbd... 
I would be really grateful if you took a wee little minute and checked us out. 
I'm looking forward to whatever direction Underdogs will take off in and can't wait to share it with all of you!

4. I've been getting a lot more exercise lately... mostly due to the introduction of number 5 below but also because I need it!!
I've been walking about 4 miles each day... 2 at 6:45am and 2 more in the afternoon. It feels great to get out when the sun is rising up over the water... 

And now.... 
5

.

.

.

Meet our new addition... Stitch!
I mean... really??? with the ears?

No I didn't name him but...
I think its clear whomever did... they deserve a metal... just sayin'...

He loves Sasha way more than a fat kid loves cake... 

And he's introduced us to the sunrise...
Thank goodness for those ears... 

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and until next time... toodles. :)