Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

High Five for Friday (aka THE WEEKEND)

Hola!!! It's Friday and time for me to link up again. I've been off the radar for a little bit but it's time to get back on track! :)
I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for this High Five!

Photobucket

Since it's been so long... I'm gonna smoosh 2 weeks together... hope that's ok! :)

1. Jourdan's been living with us for almost a WHOLE month! Time flies when you're havin' fun! or when she's been working 60 hr weeks! Poor kid!
So how do we unwind?? Bloody Mary's of course!

2. The cool weather last week was amazing! It's about to get HOT in Florida so we take every degree below 80 like a blessing. So off to the beach we went with the dogs!
Her best baywatch run...

3. Asian dumpling soup!! I made this random deliciousness last week and still dream about its perfect combo of salty/spicy/sweet.

4. RED! I dyed my hair a gorgeous deep red and I LOVE it. It's definitely way different and way awesome!

5. Last but most definitely not least... our great friend Travis came in from Colorado this weekend and we had so much fun having him in town... oh and did I mention he's moving back!!!!! wooooooooooo!
Trav and Sashi bonding time!

Have a great weekend!!!! ♥