Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

High Five for Friiiiiiiday

Hi All!

Its another fabulous Friday and that means another fabulous High Five for Friday post!
Photobucket

I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to talk about the top 5 "highs" from this week. So lets get this goin'... 

1. I was a productive little beaver last Sunday and went to Sam's Club, bought a bunch of yummy fresh berries and divided them up for my daily smoothies. I need every second I can get in the morning and this proved to be  super helpful. I love knowing these little baggies of goodness are ready to go!

2. I bought a car!!!! Woooo! I've been needing a car for so long... My ol' Subaru wasn't going to make it much longer and it was time to let her go to pasture (or auction as the dealer described it). I'm one of those people that spends months researching something before buying... it wasn't an easy decision but I'm sure I made the right one!
 2008 Black Mazda Speed3
It meets all my "requirements": 4 door hatch, folding seats (for Sasha to have lots of room), black, stylish and FAST. I'm in !

3. I found a new obsession! This amazingly delicious milk chocolate cream cheese... yup... that's right.... milk chocolate cream cheese. So delectable on a toasted plain bagel...
oh! chocolate rangoons in the near future???? 

4.  I've been seriously slacking in the dinner department lately. I feel like it's been way too long since I've made anything worth taking a picture off... I need to get back at it!
Last night I made this fantabulous plate of goodness! 
It's called Chicken Sante Fe and it's inspired by a dish from a yummy Mexican restaurant back in Vermont. This is my favorite thing on the menu. I threw in a handful of shrimp for Anthony and got the exact reaction I was hoping for "Oooooh... Chicken aaaand Shrimp??!!"
(recipe coming soon)

5.  And the last high for the week is that tomorrow Anthony and I are driving to Orlando and bringing a little brunette back with us!! My friend Jourdan is packing up some clothes and moving in for a little bit before she finds her own place. I'm so excited to have her down here! And someone to watch Vampire Diaries with! :)

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you all have a beautiful weekend!