Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Finally Friday!

Saying its been a busy week is a MAJOR understatement... 
TGIF has never been more true!

But I should specify that by busy I mean great! Well mostly... 

Even in the midst of all this busyness... I've managed to pull it together and link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for a High Five for Friday post... 
Photobucket

1. I work for a company that is owned by a British company and per British accounting standards, all subsidiaries of said company must have an audit done each year... oh the joy! This is where the not so fun part of my week comes from. We (I) passed with flying colors so that is GREAT but... it left my desk looking like this:
and this is after a few "neat" piles were made... 

2. My best friend Jourdan is MOVING NEAR ME!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! 
She came down on Tuesday night for an interview on Wednesday where she was offered the job and then after lots of tough decision making and some weighing of options she is going to go for it. I'm soooooo happy for her and for me of course! :)

3. I got my new linen pants in the mail... and I love them! Soooooo comfy and yet stylin'. Did I mention they have a fold-over waist... yeah... comfy!
I've already poly'd a few outfit options... 
(wearing today)

and soon to be wearing... 

4. I have a creepy confession to make... I did something I'm not proud of... 

yes.... that is a picture... taken with my phone... of a complete stranger... utterly unaware of my creepyness... 
but.
i love her hair color!
so I went pinteresting (verb) and found a few similar hair colors to use as inspiration while avoiding having to show my hair dresser what a creep I am...
so i'm thinking somewhere in between of these 2 shades... 

5. Made this deliciousness for dinner while Jourdan was here and we all loved it... so delicious and simple!
(recipe coming soon)

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!! 

And don't forget to check out all the other High Five for Friday posts at From My Grey Desk!